11. If your treatment involves lab work, then the full cost of the procedure/lab fee will be taken before sending the scan or impressions.
12. We support most insurance companies. If you have dental insurance, we will still take payment directly from you at the time of treatment and it is then your responsibility to submit your claim with them for reimbursement.
13. Our practice offers interest free finance options for care plans over £1000. Should you wish to find out more on this, our reception team can provide you with the details and the contact of the third party provider for in depth details. If you have taken a finance option then treatment will commence only after the 14 day cooling off period has completed.
14. All written estimates paid in full in advance of treatment commencing are subject to a 7.5% discount on treatment plans of £4,000 and above only. Please note that no discount is applicable on courses of treatment paid for by third party financing arrangements.
15. If the treatment has been paid for in advance but the treatment cannot be completed by either party, any credit remaining shall be refunded within 1 calendar month of such notice being given in writing. Any discount previously applied for a greater sum will be recalculated based on treatment already invoiced. No interest will be payable on this refunded sum.
16. We reserve the right to postpone further on-going treatment if due invoices are not settled by due dates and can take no responsibility for any disruption to treatment, inconvenience or further costs that are incurred in the event this decision is made. We are sympathetic to changes in personal circumstances that may preclude further treatment or cause difficulties in making payments. In the event that settlement of fees is not possible due to a change in personal circumstances, please write to the Practice Manager at email@example.com no later than 2 working weeks from the date of the invoice so that we can make suitable arrangements. We cannot extend credit beyond this in order to keep a sustainable cash flow for the practice.
17. If a balance is not cleared within 4 weeks then we may need to pass the matter onto a debt collection agency. We will send a monthly statement to your last known e-mail address (or postal address if you do not have e-mail). Should your e-mail or home address or contact numbers change during treatment, or if you will be away from your address for an extended period, it is your responsibility to inform us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Practice Manager. Further fees may be applied at our discretion (to a value of no greater than 10% of the final balance of the account) if extensive administrative time is spent dealing with recovery of monies owed on your account.
18. Square Mile Dental Centre has a policy of pursuing all unpaid accounts through appropriate legal channels including all time and legal costs incurred in the pursuit and recovery of due fees. Please note that this may greatly increase the total fees payable over and above the outstanding invoice amount. If you are genuinely unable to pay due to a change in circumstances, please do let us know in writing a timely fashion so that we may make mutually acceptable arrangements.
19. The above terms are in accordance with the default late payment penalties as set out in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 F15A as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002 (amended 16th March 2013).