If you have crowded teeth that you do not wish to straighten, you may want to book regular deep cleanings with our practice. However, many patients wish for a straighter and more even smile to boost their confidence and improve their personal appearance. We have a bespoke range of treatments to close the gaps in teeth, which are tailored to meet your needs and expectations. Our treatment solutions can be as discreet as possible, and you may have the choice of a fixed or removable option. In severe cases of overcrowding, you may wish for an extraction before straightening procedures in order to maximise the effects.
Our treatments will always follow a comprehensive consultation with one of our highly trained and experienced clinicians. Treatments include:
- Fixed STO (short term orthodontics)
Part of our consultation involves looking at the cause of your overcrowded teeth. There can be many reasons why this condition has developed, including:
- Larger teeth than average, due to genetic factors
- A smaller jaw than average, due to genetic factors
- Different sized teeth, causing rotation (due to genetic factors)
- Losing baby teeth too early or too late, causing an uneven growth of teeth
Booking a consultation with our team will provide you with the steps towards a new and straighter smile.